Friday, June 19, 2015

I'm Sponsoring a WWG Chat on June 28 for Those Interested

WWG Chat! You're invited

The applications go up next month (July 15) and I keep urging only serious Wicca students to apply. But I realize a lot of people want to know more about me, my ideas about Wicca, and about the Wiccan Way Grove before they can decide if it's really what they're looking for.

To remedy this, let's open the lines of communication a bit better. I'll be hosting a private chat on Chatzy.com (a free chat site-- I'm not sure what platforms it supports so I apologize in advance if this is inconvenient for you, but I'm not that tech savvy and have to go with something easy).


I'll be available to chat on:

Sunday, June 28 
3 pm to 6 pm U.S. Eastern Standard Time
(that's UTC/GMT -4)

You don't have to be there for the whole time, just feel free to drop by any time during those hours and leave at any time. You can participate, or simply 'lurk' if you prefer to see what's going on. 

To participate, just Email me and put in the subject line "add me to the chat"

Give me your name and your email address, and I will mail you the chat room link that Sunday some time before it takes place.

This is not a lesson or workshop, just an informal chat so we can get to know each other better, and you can ask any questions you might have.

Please spread the word to those who you think might be interested. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment