Add me to your Google + Circles and get a chance to win this original hand-painted altar plaque:
This is my own original hand-painted altar plaque, designed and painted by me (acrylic on chipboard). It can be used on an altar or any surface, hung on a wall (it comes with a clear plastic hanger), or glued onto a surface, such as the front cover of a book or on top of a box. It measures 6 3/4 inches in diameter and 1/8 inch thick.
To enter for a chance to win this altar plaque:
1. Go here to read the complete Rules & Regulations for details. (By entering the contest, you affirm that you have read and agree to any and all Rules & Regulations).
2. Come back to this post and add me to your Google + circles by clicking 'add to circles' on the right sidebar
3. Leave a comment on this post or send a message via the 'Have a Question...' form below telling me "I added you to my circles!" Include your Google+ name and a valid Email address in your message.
4. Contest starts now-- 4 pm hour (EST) of April 15, 2015. Contest ends April 30, 2015, 11:59:59 pm (EST).
5. Winner will be announced on this post on or about May 1, 2015, and prize will be mailed shortly after directly to winner.
Not necessary to win, but I appreciate it if you spread the word to anyone you think might be interested-- share on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, your own website or blog, etc., with a link back here.
Thank you so much for helping me get the word out, and good luck!