Thursday, July 23, 2015

Get Ready for Lughnasadh on the Full Blue Moon, but Beware Venus!

Lughnasadh is coming up in a little over a week, and it falls on not just a full moon, but a blue moon. 

That's pretty cool-- makes it an excellent time for working magic-- but do keep one thing in mind. Venus goes into retrograde this week! So you may need to tweak some spells to work with that. 

I explain it all in more detail here: Magic for Lughnasadh: Simple Spells, Potions, And Other Magical Inspirations

My Tip for You Today: Enjoy your Sabbat! Blessed Lughnasadh and I'll see you next week. 


I'm going to be taking a break from blogging and social media until after the sabbat, giving myself a push to try and finish my first book on Wicca, which will be released in October. 

So I will see you in August!




No comments:

Post a Comment