Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Tips for Living Wicca: Get Some Free Book of Shadow Pages

I love to create, and I really relax and have fun when I make something artistic.

So I created a bunch of blank decorative pages to be used for a Book of Shadows- either online or in print. Or to be used to make things to post to social media.

But they're free, and you're free to use them non-commercially.  All I ask is a link back to the page where you got them. 

My Tip for You Today: Go grab them. 

Share them - spread them around. My dream is to click on completely new message forums or blogs or Pintrest to find someone prominently displaying what creative thing they've done with my artwork. 

I told you, my sun sign is Leo... I love having things I do acknowledged. LOL. 

Unfortunately, my moon sign and ascending sign are Scorpio... so I like to do it under a pseudonym and just watch from a distance as other people make use of my work.


A Preview





No comments:

Post a Comment