Sunday, July 12, 2015

Tips for Living Wicca: If You Like to Write A Lot of Messages Online, Make Some Money Doing It

If you like to write, blog, or even just have an interest that you love to talk about, you might think about getting paid to write about it. 

Try Hubpages. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page you will find the link to sign up for it-- it's free, and has the potential to make a nice side income if you have the patience to get it rolling.

While I may not be getting rich from it (yet, lol!), it's turned out to be an enjoyable experience and it's opened some doors for me... took my life in a bit of a different direction.

Plus, my income there is starting to shoot up, and I think I've figured out why-- and how I can keep doing better.  

I just reached a milestone: my 200th hub (article). If you're interested in a little business venture, check it out.

 Hubpages Success Story: What I Did Right, What I Did Wrong



My Tip for You Today: Figure out ways to earn money by doing (or writing about) what you love. It's the best way to live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment